May 5, 2013

April Update

I started working again in April & the month FLEW by! 
Vic's parents came to visit & we all loved having them here.
Me before I cut & darkened my hair (picture to come when I get another picture which isn't very often!)
I did a last minute trip to St. Louis by myself with the 3 kids so my brother's family & Dad could meet Tucker.  My camera lens was dirty so I only got 2 pictures! I am glad I got this one as I didn't know my dad was a board game player.  It was fun!
The other picture I got was of the crazy rain that just poured the entire trip there & back.  The fields were flooded right up to the interstate almost the entire 5 1/2 hours.  It was a stressful drive!
The next day was Whitney's birthday so we took her to Chuck E Cheese to ride the rides.  This is her favorite one she rode over & over.
I sat Whitney down in front of her cake & presents for a picture & she was in heaven.  She sat in this same spot for a good 20 minutes watching me get ready for her party.  She was very proud of her Dora cake.  (Another frustrating cake project for me, but shows how much I love bringing joy to my kids!!!)
Whitney's party friends
All the birthday presents
Cute picture of her playing with her new toys
 Tucker is CONSTANTLY smiling.  I feel bad leaving him to get stuff done because he will continue to smile at me when I talk to him :) :)
 It is fun to see him in the same outfits that I put Tommy in. I still think they are twins born 3 years apart.  Can you tell who is who?!  Tommy is on the left, Tucker on the right.
 Tommy is obsessed with him still & always wants to be the one to sit or lay by him.
 The next weekend we did March of Dimes with Vic's Kmart workers.  I would have never got into this without them, but I'm so glad I did as it is wonderful to hear everyone's stories & be so grateful for my own 3 healthy kids.
 Afterwards they had a carnival with lots of free food, ice cream, face painting, & balloons.  The kids loved it & the weather was perfect.  
 We've had lots of rain so every day it didn't rain we raced to the park!

4 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

She looks like such a happy little birthday girl! The cake is ADORABLE! and I love her party decorations.

Ben and Becky said...

Also, still haven't gotten Ben to make a for sure decision, but is June 8th a good weekend to come out? For some reason he thinks he's being funny every time I try to ask him about it, so I figured he may not get to be part of the decision making.

Unknown said...

Boy, they grow up so fast. I am so glad to see you are keeping up with your blog. You are an inspiration. I left a comment on your last blog too. I should have left it here. oh well.

Unknown said...

I love the bright colors you used for Whitney's birthday! She is a beautiful 2 year old. I wish I could of been there, I'm still wishing I had my own plane for these things. The pictures of your baby boys is amazing-they do look identical. I miss all of you and love you.