October 31, 2017

Halloween

I was thrilled when Whitney & Tucker decided to be minions again.  That meant no sewing costumes so I let Tommy pick out whatever store bought one he could find.  He's wanted to be a ninja for a couple of years now so he was pretty excited to finally be one.
 I made a few fun meals to get in the Halloween spirit.



 I made a creepy memory game for the kids to play at their Halloween party.  It was the kids' favorite game in both the 1st & 2nd grade class.




 The kids love PJ masks right now so Whitney made an Owlette pumpkin and we carved out an easy hand drawn one.
 We had my mom & Mark over to make monster pizzas right before trick or treating.



 The kids love houses that have their porch decorated and so do I!
 This house went all out.  Only Tommy would dare enter their yard at first and when he told Whitney and Tommy his awesome treat, then they lost their fears real quick so they could go get a good candy!

 The kids love sorting their candies every year and starting the trade process!

No comments: