May 20, 2019

Hilton Squaw Peake Resort in Phoenix

When I was planning our trip to see the Braves, I wanted to make sure everyone got to have fun so I booked the Braves for Vic and this fancy resort for me to hang out at while he was at the games and during the daytime for everyone.  It was so wonderful to be hot, but not humid.  All the vacations we go on we feel sticky from the humidity and this one felt perfect!  Our resort did not disappoint us, it was so beautiful.  We had a lot of fun hanging out in the water park area and playing mini golf.  The first day of Braves games, I kept the boys home and we played in the pool until closing, explored the beautiful resort, and played games in our hotel room.  The 2nd game, I took Whitney & Tucker to a fancy shopping mall.












No comments: