July 13, 2019

Whitney's Baptism & Party

We were on vacation both May and June when Whitney was supposed to get baptized so she got a summer birthday party.  Her theme was "I like to look for rainbows" from the song "When I am baptized.  I made lots of cute posters and they all had a unicorn name that they went by during the party.  Whitney insisted her unicorn name be "Candy Sparkle".  She thought that sounded like the most beautiful name because of her ongoing obsession with candy!!  I knew that not very many of Vic's family would be able to come so I let Whitney invite friends to a water party.  With all of her friends and her hyper cousins, it was a bit of madness!  I made a table of snacks mostly for decoration, but they were gone in minutes!  We tried to play a few games I had planned, but the kids were so crazy that we gave up and let them just run crazy.
















No comments: