September 30, 2019

September Happenings

It was so nice on Labor Day that we decided to run up to the cabin one more time.  It cooled down to 65 over just a week!  Our kids didn't seem to mind.  We still went out and kayaked and jumped on the water trampoline.  For my birthday, I really wanted my brown ceiling painted white so Vic waited until that day to do it and work.  By the time he got done it was getting late, but I really wanted to go on a hike with the kids so we raced up to the Heise area and did a little hike up there.  Tucker gave me this cute note for his present.





 Whitney did a pine wood derby race and while cutting her car, Vic tried to cut off 2 fingers from his other hand on the table saw!!!!  I ended up finishing her car for her because Vic's hand was out of commission for a few weeks.


 We stayed at a hotel in town.  The kids think this is just as fun as travelling! 


No comments: