March 10, 2013

Snow Day

We finally got a decent amount of snow here in Indiana.  This is the biggest storm we've had since we lived here & I LOVED it!  They canceled snow, but I sure wish it had snowed even more so they would have canceled Vic's work as well :)
I shoveled the driveway 3 different times & always had my little helpers on my heals.  Here is Tommy "helping" shovel the driveway!
My mom arrived this week.  Tommy sure loves having a buddy. 
Hopefully that will help with his attention deprivation!

 Sliding down the driveway.

 The neighbor guy built a huge pile of snow & let his kids dig a tunnel/house through it & Tommy begged me to make him a "big hill with a cave".  The snow was really wet & heavy so this tiny hill is all I got before I gave up.  When Vic got home from work Tommy talked him into making a tunnel in it. 
 Both times they we went outside Whitney sat around the whole time eating snow.  I think it's cute because that is all Tommy wanted to do last year too. 
 We finally had enough snow to make Tommy's "snow Mickey"!  Sadly it doesn't look much like Mickey, but Tommy was happy with it :)
Tommy thought the snow on the trees was cool so he wanted a picture by it.  It was really pretty before it melted so much, but it still looks cool with the ice drops.

3 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

Tucker is so cute! I CAN'T wait to see him! Poor Tommy feeling left out! I'm sure soon he'll just love having another little playmate around. I was letting Kara read your posts, and she said she just wants to hug him. Whitney is looking so much more like a little girl, and less like a baby! Her hair is getting really long. Looks like a fun snow day!

Will and Heidi said...

All our snow is melting here. It's been so warm and every day the piles get smaller. That's fun you were able to play together as a family in the snow!

Unknown said...

I REALLY ENJOYED spending time with your sweet family.