March 22, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here we are in our St. Patrick's Day church attire.  I wish I would have gotten a better picture of Tommy. He looked like the cutest little leprechaun & even had a button saying he was! 
Tucker enjoyed his first holiday!
 ...and if Tucker is ever getting a picture, then Tommy needs to be in it too. 
 This is my favorite view of babies, when you are looking down at them in your lap.

 My mom is here & she made us green spinach alfredo with green jigglers for dessert.
It's a good thing I had a treasure hunt planned as we had to bribe the kids to eat their green food so they could go find some leprechaun treasure.  Tommy loved it & it was easy to do so I need to remember to do them more often. 

 And as a final lucky note for the day, Whitney has decided she wants to potty train so she can get treats.  This girl can go 5 or 6 times a day & still manage to have really wet diapers so it may be a long haul, but I guess it is a start & much earlier than Tommy!  ...Which if you remember from a few posts ago I said he went backward for a few weeks & I was so ready to put him back in diapers, but the very next day he decided to have 0 accidents for 5 days straight.  I'm really excited for this step & pray it continues!

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

Tucker is so cute in his green hat! I forgot to take any pictures on St. Patrick's day. That's nice Whitney wants to potty train early! a nice side effect of having them close in age :)

Unknown said...

Oh I wish we had taken a picture of the super green oatmeal that Victor made for breakfast. And it was fun making a green dinner for the family.