April 2, 2013

Everyday Life

While my mom was here she took a million pictures which tends to drive me bonkers, but I have to say that I love that she captured our everyday life that I never think to take pictures of.  So here is a blog of our boring everyday life!....
Whitney loving on Tucker. Both Whitney & Tommy love to get in his face & can't stand that he sleeps so much so they are constantly trying to wake him up.
 Tommy getting jealous of Tummy time & a wrestling match starting.  These two LOVE to play together, but 90% of the time it ends in fighting.
 Tommy, the helper. He insists you don't help so it makes it hard to get things done some times... especially vacuuming.
Whitney wants to be close by & since we spend a lot of time in the kitchen then she has made a playhouse out of this cupboard.  They both like to get in there, but Whitney will shut herself in there & sit in silence for quite awhile!
 Tucker likes to hang out on the couch & look like a stud :) 
 Jack, the friend Tommy talks about all the time.
 We go on walks almost daily so nice to have a picture of our favorite place to walk to.
Trees growing out of the water, something we aren't used to seeing in Idaho!
 Whitney on ice!
Tommy spends 90% of his play time with trains... and seeing a pile of crashed trains is very common.  It made me smile when I saw this picture so I'm sure I'll treasure it down the road when he no longer plays with trains.

  Lastly.... giving loves.  Lots of sitting on the couch holding & adoring our baby (and the jealous big babies too!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love these pictures and the commentary. I treasure my pictures since it is so long between my visits to you. I can look at my pictures and smile at the memories of time spent with your cute family!