July 7, 2014

Family Reunion Time- Millers with Mom

The kids have been counting down to when their aunts, uncles, & cousins came to Idaho so we made a little sign to pass the time.
 Katie, my mom, & I went to Amber's paint studio to do these flags. It was fun!
We went up to the cabin with everyone. Here we are having a picnic in the paddle boat.

 If only I could end every night on a hammock by the lake, it was nice to de-stress in!
 Playing in the cabin: Katie, Kiersten, Kara, Brennon
 The kids playing barbies with Aunt Becky
 I forget how much I like to play volleyball.  This was probably my favorite activity.
Brennon & Vic were good sports to have the kids on their shoulders for awhile.
 Ben's "Foncy, Fancy" spike

 My mom did junior olympic games for the kids.  Tommy & Whitney tied on the frog hop so we had them have a hop off (and Whitney decided to join too!)
 1st to 5th place.  (notice Tommy's pout face!)
 Baseball throw metals... Tommy's a bit happier this time because he placed in the top 3 to get a cool dinosaur award.  Whitney was thrilled to come in last every time :) 
 Here they are racing. I love Kiersten's sporty form in this one!
The adults did a race too & I sure wish I had a picture of that!!! ...and I wish I wasn't in the race so I could have watched everyone else run :)
Swim race
 All of them proudly sporting their awards.
After that, our family  played in the water for awhile.  Everyone else thought it was too cold.
After dinner I did a pirate treasure hunt for the kids.
They had to follow a compass to find each clue.
I love this one of Kara & Kiersten pointing the way & Whitney in her own little pirate world!

...getting close to the end!


campfire time!
Mom with all of her kids.  This is the only picture we got with everyone the entire week!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE all your pictures! You have more pictures than I do. Thanks for posting them all :)