July 7, 2014

Miller Reunion with Dad

We did the 1st part of the week as a reunion with Mom & the second part with Dad.  Jason had to leave early, but here is the rest of us all together with Grandma Hill.
We went to Rigby Lake during the day.  
It has been a really long time since I've been there & it has improved a lot! 
We went there to swim, but I think the kids played in the sand most of the time.


 My kids love getting buried in the sand.
 Whitney was buried in the sand too, but as I was walking up to take her picture Tucker threw two hands full of sand right on her face so this is all I got!
 Lana made us all a feast for dinner & Becky decorated these cute little hot dogs into drivers.
   hanging out & talking...


We're all so spread out right now!  (for my records)
Katie in Florida, Ben in Missouri, Me in Idaho, & Jason in Oregon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the three of you; Ben, Katie, and Nancy. It's too bad Jason was already on his way home.