August 18, 2014

SLC visits

We had to go to Salt Lake several times during the month of May & June so instead of a really long day trip we decided to make one of Vic's appointments into a fun visit.
I've always wanted to stop at this little fishing lake off the I-15.  It was a good break from the driving.
 I swear we could just rent a hotel right here in our home town & these two would be over the top excited. They always go nuts from the moment we check into the hotel.  Tommy's favorite thing he does right when we arrive (and pretty much until bedtime) is jump back & forth between the beds.  He is great at it, but Whitney barely made it every time!

 Hotel Pool

 Seven Peaks (this will always be Raging Waters to me!)
 My favorite is the simple lazy river.
 Vic loves the thrill rides.
 ...and Tommy loves the safe little kid area.  Vic took Tommy on a few of the big slides & Tommy told Vic that he loved it, but when I asked Tommy if he wanted to go again he said he'll save it for his next trip.


Overall, we had fun & we are SOOoo glad to be done with all of the doctor appointments.

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

Tommy is such a funny little guy! We sure miss those fun kiddos. Glad you got some fun squeezed in with those appointments!

Unknown said...

It's been too long since I've been to "Raging Waters". I miss having my kids live at home.