July 8, 2016

Cabin Visit with my brothers

I am sad to say I don't have a picture of my brother Jason during the whole week!  I took the kids on a walk out in the woods and we made our own fort.  It was a lot of fun. My nieces are full of energy and imagination!
 We borrowed a 4-wheeler because we thought it'd be a fun treat for my brother's family, but my brother wouldn't let anyone ride it so we went and had fun!  I forgot how fun it is to ride 4-wheelers on bumpy trails!  Here is Tommy and I.
 The beautiful view from the trails.
 Vic & Tucker
 We have to leave a life jacket on Tucker all day because he sneaks down to the lake whenever he can.  He loves it out there! He is our only kid that has done that.
 Tommy and Kara played great together and were good buddies.
 They decided to dig a giant hole that got even bigger.
 Played games out by the lake.
 Evie eating her roasted marshmallow on a piece of watermelon... this picture explains her perfectly... messy, carefree, and fun!  Whitney and Evie were good buddies this trip.
 Here are the kids doing their junior Olympics.
 Tommy got 3rd on the sprint race. I was hoping he'd place in the running to boost his confidence.  He isn't coordinated in a lot of things, but he's a really good runner.
 Whitney and Evie shocked everyone by coming in 1st and 2nd in the mile run.  They were good little troopers!
 MORE games!
 playing croquet in the yard.
 We were too late to get a picture before Jason left, but here is my parents, Ben's family, and our family.
 Picture I grabbed of Tucker and Tommy afterwards. The light was too dark, but they were still cute :)


No comments: