June 15, 2016

June Happenings

June was a crazy busy month! We were running up to the cabin every week and smashing all this stuff in on the week days.  Vic and I decided to coach our own t-ball team again.  Here is the team picture.  Almost everyone was in Tommy's kindergarten class.
 Tommy up to bat... he improved a lot this year from hitting it 3 feet in front of him to out to second base.
 Tommy's favorite position to play was 1st base, followed by pitcher.  He was not happy if his own teammate left their position and fought him for the ball!
 Whitney loved being catcher.  She did not like to rush and chase the ball around so she was happy to be the one to put the ball on the tee.  She especially did not want to be pitcher. It was too much pressure for her!
 She improved on batting as well, but still hit it right to the pitcher almost every time.
 When it was Tommy & Whitney's turn for treat I made these cute snacks.  I was hoping the healthy treat would catch on, but of course it did not!
 We went to movies in the park.  The kids loved the idea of an outside movie and special treats.
 We bought a bigger pool with a filter this year and we have loved it!  Here is the kids with a few of their friends.
 Whitney's best friend, Whitney W.

 Lana brought me these beautiful flowers and I had fun enjoying them all week.
 On the not so flowery side... here is Whitney throwing one of her epic fits... pretty much sums up why I struggle to be happy all the time!
 We threw a virtual baby shower for Katie. She wanted a woodland theme so I helped my mom & Aunt Pam decorate the final touches.
 Here is a cute little guy I made.  I hated to eat him at the party, but he was good!
 Destiny and I at the shower.... lame I didn't get any during the shower!!!
 We bought Vic a hammock for Father's Day.  He loves it!
 Vic took each of the kids on their own special daddy date.  Tommy got to go to the circus.
 Afterwards he got to ride an elephant... he is in the back.
 Tucker chose a swim date so they went to the splash park and got shaved ice.

 Tucker loved it so much that he insisted the whole family do the same date later that week so we went again!
 Vic took the kids to a Chukar baseball game too... Dad of the week!
 One of the offices that I work for had a going away party for a coworker that I really adored.  Here is our staff, all of them have the biggest hearts, it is an awesome office to be a part of!

No comments: