February 28, 2017

February Happenings

February continued to be freezing cold here in Idaho.  We had the most snow I could remember since I was a child.  We tried to keep getting out of the house so we didn't go stir crazy!  I put the kids in swimming lessons and Tommy got much better and Whitney & Tucker now know how to swim too!
 Whitney did a science experiment and reported on it and made the front wall at her school!  Tommy later did a very detailed report on butterflies and he made it on the front wall as well.  I have such cute little hard working smarties!
 It finally started warming up and melting away the snow enough that we could see the sidewalks again!
 Valentine cuties!
 Tucker & Whitney got to go to a Valentine party.
 Sometimes these two look like twins!
 My mom helped the kids craft some Valentine chains.
 I sadly had to work on Valentine's Day so my mom made us a festive dinner. 
 Whitney's teacher is so creative with her crafts!
 The kids love taking baths at Grandma's house!

 ...and then we did start to go a little winter crazy... Tucker started to love dressing up like a girl!
Tommy started his first basketball team.  Vic and I help assist coach.  It was so much fun, I loved helping and watching the games.
 Tommy got really good at getting the rebounds and taking it to the other end of the court.  I think he did great, but he hated how much running was involved.  Hopefully I can convince him to love it!


No comments: