February 18, 2017

Tucker's Paw Patrol Birthday Party

Tucker is in love with Paw Patrol and has known for a year that his next party was going to be Paw Patrol.  Zuma, the water dog is orange and is his favorite so we made sure to buy orange wrapping paper.
 He was excited to have an ice cream cake and I was happy to give it to him as that meant a super simple cake that didn't take much time!
 Here is his party table.
I made lots of fun and clever signs for the food.  I was going to try to skip it this year and the kids were too excited about it so I made some last minute ones.
First I had the kids put on Paw Patrol tattoos and eat lunch while everyone arrived. 
 Our first game was pin the badge on Chase.
 Then I told the kids they had to go through puppy training school.  I taught them to beg, sit, roll over, and shake hands.  They loved it!
 Next we trained them to play fetch.  Pretty sure they could've done this all day!
 Then I set up a doggy training course in the basement for their final test.  Here is Tucker going through.  Isn't he such a cute doggy?!  

 Proud Puppies with their Paw Patrol medals on!  Tucker has such cute little friends.
 Blowing out the cake
 I asked the bakery to make a little cake that looked like Zuma, his favorite dog.  It doesn't look very close, but he still loved it!
 One happy little 4 year old with his new presents.

No comments: