July 23, 2017

11th Anniversary!

For our 11th Anniversary, Mark took the kids up to scout camp with my mom so Vic and I could hike Table Mountain.  The night before the hike we grabbed dinner from Vic's favorite Bolivian restaurant and ate in the park and walked by the river.
 The next morning we got an early start and hiked the face of Table Mountain.  It was SO STEEP!  I kept trying to get a picture of just how steep it was.  I had never done the face before.

 We were so happy to finally make it to the top of face!!! From here on out it was a normal hike with beautiful views.





 We made it!!  We had lunch and hung out for a bit on the top.  Pictures don't do justice of how beautiful it is up there!

 We went down the back side on the way back and it was a much easier hike, but covered in lots of snow!  After the hike we headed back to the cabin to get the kids and I was so sore the next day that I laid on the couch all day!!!


No comments: