December 22, 2012

It snowed!!

Every time Christmas comes around & there is no snow it makes me sad & I am literally singing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" as loud as I can in my heart.  So I was pretty happy to wake up yesterday to a skiff of icy snow everywhere!  It was only 25 degrees & windy most of the day so we brought the snow inside.  I was really surprised how long Tommy played with the snow. The rest of us wandered off & he was still at it for quite awhile!  Whitney was only interested in the candies when we were making the snowman face & then sat around & watched Tommy while she snacked on the snow... same as last year!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, snow inside the house! I don't think I ever did that. It seems like it would melt so fast and make a mess. But it looks like they had a lot of fun.