November 24, 2013

Cousin Fun

We went to St. Louis last weekend to see Ben's family one last time before we move back west.  As an added bonus it helped break up the time that Vic will be gone.  Sure hate being a single mom, moving, & packing by myself!  It is so much work! I have never felt so close to breaking down & losing it.  I think I would if I knew I could, but since I know so much has to get done & my kids need me then I keep pushing through.  Only 4 more days... ug.

On to happier things!....
My kids had a blast with their cousins.  They will dearly miss them.  Tommy still hasn't grasped how little he will see them now.  Here are all of my favorite goobers:
 
 I'm really not sure who would win the smile for cheesiest smile in this one!!
We got to celebrate Becky's 29th birthday with her!
 They all play so well together!
We went back a week later on our way to moving to Idaho.
Here they are playing red light, green light.
 Hot Chocolate goobers
 Thanksgiving hats Kara & Kiersten made for everyone
Tommy's turkey he made



No comments: