November 13, 2013

Indianapolis Children's Museum

We were last at the Children's museum almost exactly a year ago so it was fun to see the difference in how Tommy has grown.  Last year he was terrified of this dinosaur area & this year it was pretty cool.  A guy came around teaching about the teeth & had a skull you could touch & as much as Tommy liked it he definitely didn't want to touch it!

 I love that Tucker is suddenly very aware & wanting to do what everyone else is doing.
 My little train boy could have spent all day in the train section. He ran up & down this hallway area following this little train along the wall.
 I had to pry him away from this area.  I wish we had a big enough are for him to have a train table at home!
 I thought this exhibit was fun that you could crawl up under & be inside the glass to view.
 Whitney & Tommy worked hard to create this masterpiece.  Other kids kept stealing all the bottles for their own artwork & that was very disturbing to Tommy!
 This building zone was my favorite.
 If you take trains out of the trip, I think Tommy liked this building area the best.  He spent a lot of time making his house.
 crazy music kids
 Tucker really loved the baby area... it would be so nice if you could rent these super padded areas for babies & turn my front room into a padded baby paradise.
 This leaf blower was Whitney's favorite area.  She thought it was hilarious. I tried to catch it on video, but she had her back to me & it was really noisy in there.
 Tommy is asking about every detail of anything we do so I thought this sign was quite fitting for him right now!
 One last picture of Tucker.  He looked cute on Sunday so I wanted to get a picture!!

No comments: