November 13, 2013

Family Pictures

I always dread family pictures, but know I will look back on them & cherish them so I push myself to do one every year.  Whitney was a bit moody this time as she fell asleep on the way there, but last year she was a nightmare so we're much happier about that!  Also, this time it was actually cold so we weren't sweating to death :)



Don't love this one of anyone, but it was a nice setting! 
I will sure miss the amazing woods & parks here in Indiana.

This one is dark, but Vic likes it a lot.  This is Tommy helping us test the lighting for our pictures.
And I love this one because it shows off the cute little cheeser smile that I get 100 times a day guaranteeing that this little cutie will get whatever he asks for.... which is usually just me answering "Yes, Tommy, you are nice!" right after the millionth naughty thing Whitney has done that day.
  I haven't got a head shot by myself since my senior year in high school so I'm happy I finally remembered to squeeze this picture in at the end!

No comments: