June 19, 2014

Spring Update! (March, April, May)

It was a very long tiring spring for us & not very many pictures so I'm combining 3 months into one post!
In March Tommy decided he wanted to read so I got these books at the library & he loves them!  He is very proud of himself & so am I :)
4 months later & Tommy finally got to paint one of his birthday presents.  I left him to do it by himself & I was impressed when I came back to see that he was copying that little picture on the box.
I was all excited that Tucker finally decided to not eat the crayons on first site, but wanted to color his first picture.  He did great, but by the time I ran and got the camera & came back he'd already eaten off the tops of 3 markers!!!  That boy loves to eat anything & everything all day long!!
My mom, Tommy, & I did the Color Vibe run.  It was a 5K where you got hit with paint throughout the race.  Tommy LOVED to throw the color at me & mom, but hated when anyone threw it on him.  I wore a hat because I read the dye might stay in your hair for a week & I didn't want blue hair!
We're extra blue as that was the last color of paint stations we went through.
There was a dance at the end & Vic rolled the stroller in there with the kids at the end so us & everything we had was pretty covered by the end!
Mom had us over to her yard for a s'more roast.  The kids really love going over to both their grandparents' houses here & it really helps me know that we made the right decision moving back to Idaho, pay cut & all :)

Whitney finally decided to be potty trained. That sure makes me happy & life that much easier!
Mom braved taking all her local grand kids fishing, a sleepover at her house, and the zoo.

   Tucker was cute with his pole...
 ...but he preferred to walk it on the rocks instead of fish with it! 
 Vic 2nd time fishing. No luck for any of us!
 
 We continued to work away on our basement. We finished Whitney's room, our workout room, and now just need to finish this wall that Tucker is helping with! 
 We had amazingly nice weather in May so we pulled out the pool toys.  Here's Tucker in his new pool.  I bought it so he wouldn't get clobbered by the big kids in their pool.
 As you can see, that idea didn't work too well.  
These 3 always have to be doing what any of the others are doing!


 This one is blurry, but I love the hats they made at story time.  
They've had a lot of fun wearing them around the house. 

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

Looks like they've been up to lots of fun stuff. I hardly even recognize Whitney and Tucker. They are looking so grown up lately! And that Tommy sure is a little smarty-pants!