May 23, 2014

Easter Sunday

We celebrated Easter Sunday at my mom's house.
Since I found the boys matching blue outfits, I decided to have us all be blue this year & I really liked it!
Group Picture w/ Mom & Amber's family
Here are all of the cousins at the start line of their hunt.
 I thought it was funny that all of them sprinted off in different directions passing up lots of eggs on the way.  It made it hard to get any pictures of the hunt!
Mark got this picture of Whitney, pretty princess in the wind! I like it!
 I think there was too much going on & Tucker needed a bit more coaching this time.
I helped Tommy find the last of the eggs.
As soon as we found the 2 motorized cars, Tucker deemed this one his & took off.  I didn't think he was big enough, but he LOVES it!  He will zoom all the way down the street & not even care if we are by him.  It is so funny to see such a small baby driving it.
 Tommy has decided he can climb anything now days... hope that doesn't mean broken legs & arms are right around the corner!
 Tucker always trying to be like big brother!
Our loot! It's weird to see our family grow and all of the extra baskets!
My favorite part of Easter: the madness in the front room as everyone eagerly digs through their finds.

 This light up, chirping chick was the prized toy this Easter. 
 Mr. Smiley was quite pleased to find yogurt bites in his eggs.
 

We all had a great time & thanks to Mom I didn't have to do much.... thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved having everyone over for Easter! I am so happy that you moved back to Idaho.