May 16, 2014

Hogle Zoo

After the kids had been down to Salt Lake a couple of days we took them to Hogle Zoo to get all of their wiggles out.
 Tucker was really good about staying in the stroller & loving his view.  He's point like crazy when he liked something.
 The rhinos were my favorite because they dumped their food right in front of the window & we got a nice long close up view of them.
 Tommy is getting to the age where he finally wants to check out how big he is next to the animals & is asking lots of questions about the animals.
 I think Tommy liked the sea lion exhibit best, but he says he liked the giraffes.
 Getting eaten by a lion!  This was one of my favorite pictures as a kid!
 This guy gave us quite the show with his mouth wide open for a long time.
 Tommy wanted to hang out & rest on this elephant for quite awhile.
 So of course Tucker & Whitney had to copy!
 I bribed the kids to be good the whole time with a merry-go-round ride at the end.

I was SO glad to have the kids back with me!  Thanks to Mom for making it possible to see them & still spend time with Vic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed going to the Zoo with such cute and happy grandkids.