November 10, 2014

CUTE Costumes!

Tommy wanted to be Jake from the Neverland Pirates this year & Whitney already had a Tinkerbell costume so it inspired me to do a family theme.  I've wanted to do that since Tommy was a baby! 
Tommy's costume was all store bought because when I was making everyone else's he kept critiquing me on the slightest details so I figures I'd rather buy his than attempt it!
 I made her leaf bow, wand, & shoes to match.
 I made his shirt & hat
 I made Vic's vest
We went to Boo at the Zoo & won a free pizza for best family themed costumes :)
I am Jake's green parrot, Skully, if you can't tell!
 I loved seeing all of the really good costumes at the contest & then to be able to see all of the animals active at night & have lots of cook lights everywhere!  If that was Halloween, I would have been happy with that! 
We also went to another trick-or-treat activity & it was cold so I dressed the kids up in trains. 
They were so cute!

No comments: