November 10, 2014

Halloween Party

Tommy was so excited for Halloween & kept talking about having a party & I didn't want to let him down so we had a little party! :)  ....and I might have a thing for parties as well! :)

Here is our full crew of Jake & the Neverland Pirates.  We were so happy to have Grandma & Grandpa part of the group!
 Here is all of the adults' costumes: Nielsons, Van Sickles, Sutherlands, Birch, & Drapers.
 Kids: Ivy, Addalyn, Whitney, Jasmine, Kenya, Tucker, Will, Sam, & Tommy
 We made lots of fun Halloween themed food for the party!

 

I had clear cups & everyone had a different pumpkin face
Mom made these meatball spiders.
 Lois brought the fun fruit.
 
 Nicole made mummies.
 After dinner we all split up to go trick-or-treating.  The weather was SO nice!  Notice Tucker & Whitney have no layers on at all!  That is how every Halloween should be!
 Cute cousins
 We tried to hit as many fun houses as we could, which reminds me I forgot to get a picture of our front porch. We added lots of fun things this year because the kids love it so much!
 After trick-or-treating we met back at my house for games.
 Here we are doing the mummy race.
 Vic was determined to be win the race, but Whitney didn't look like a mummy at all... more like he kidnapped her!
 Amber & I took much more time making our little guys look like mummies :)
 Mom did a cake walk for the kids.  They won Halloween toys instead of cake since they already got candy!
 Lois did bobbing for apples.  Her & her husband were the only adult sports to do it!  I just hate getting wet so I skipped it, plus I've done it before & it is hard!
 The kids all thought it was pretty great.
 Tucker especially loved it.  
 He was so proud of getting it out by the stem & everyone clapped for him so of course he wanted to do it over & over! :)
 At the end we all took turns telling spooky stories.  It was way past the kids bed time by time we were done so good thing it was on a Friday night!
Overall, it was a great month & a really fun Halloween! :D

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

They looked so cute. Tucker's costume really had me giggling. He's a cute little Smee. Our girls wanted to bob for apples, and we even bought a bunch, but I fell asleep, so Ben didn't do it.
:( The Halloween food and party looks like lots of fun. It's such a fun holiday with little ones.

Unknown said...

Your Halloween Party was really nice. Mark and I had fun.