January 13, 2015

Heidi's Baby Shower

One of my dearest friends from college was finally able to adopt a baby after trying for 7 1/2 years.  I was so excited for her that I had to throw a little shower with a few of our hygiene colleagues. 
Here is Heidi Lou & her sweet new baby.
 I, of course, made us play some silly baby shower games! :) 
Here is heather with a balloon in her belly & squeezing that little blue ball & trying to drop it on the jar as fast as she can.
 We were timed who could make the cutest, creepiest, & fattest play dough baby. 
We also played "price is right" with baby shower gifts.  She got lots of super cute stuff, but I forgot to get a picture!  It was quite the long baby shower because we were all having so much fun catching up with each other after 8 1/2 years!  I loved it & want to make it a goal to get together with good friends more often!  Me,Laura, Heidi, Celeste, Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember meeting Heidi. How exciting for her!