April 20, 2015

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend packed with lots of activities!
Saturday morning we went to the city Easter Egg hunt to see the bunny.
 Here they are in the middle of craziness.
 In the afternoon we took them to a park near our house for another quick hunt.
 It looked like there was a lot of eggs for all of the kids, but Whitney only managed to get 2!
 Saturday night we dyed our eggs.  Tucker did almost all orange eggs, Whitney did pink, & Tommy did blue.  They're funny how they like to stick to the same thing over & over.  Vic & I tried to do a few different ones to shoe them variety!

 We hosted Mom & Mark for Easter breakfast.  The table turned out super cute :)
 I dipped the egg whites in food coloring for about 5 seconds to make them prettier!
 We had enough food for an army!  (We still have pancakes in our fridge 2 weeks later!)


After breakfast we went down by the river to get our pictures taken in our matching Easter colors.

While we were gone the Easter bunny came! 
 We had some fun new ones stuck on the fence, house, & hung in the trees :)


 The rice crispy eggs had a little surprise in them this year :)
 We went to Twin Falls for the Sutherland's dinner celebration.  We brought this cute bunnies in dirt dessert & layered jell-o.  I was shocked there was leftovers, but there was a lot of desserts this time.
 The little kids did an egg hunt together.
 Tucker & Ian wouldn't leave poor Grandpa's dog alone.  I think these two will be trouble if they are close friends when they are older, they are both so mischievous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's weird you don't mention me by name when I'm there, and even when I'm in the pictures.

Unknown said...

Ooops, I don't see how to delete the comment It is the middle of the night and I went back and saw my name. Sorry.