April 19, 2015

March Happenings

March was crazy busy for us!  Vic's parents came to visit for 2 weeks & then they helped watch the kids while we went to Hawaii!
It was amazing & I could only narrow it down to 230 pictures!  I won't post that many here, just a super quick recap! :)
We saw the most fish we'd ever seen snorkeling in Oahu. It was amazing!

We went on 5 hikes on Oahu & this was my favorite view.  It was so pretty everywhere!

Our last night on Oahu we went to a luau & fire show. The fire show was pretty cool.

I really liked Oahu, but Vic fell in love with Kauai because of our hike in the Napali mountains.  It was by far the hike of our lifetime!  It was amazing, long, steep, wet, & gorgeous.  We even had a wild boar come up on us.  I was scared to death because it was getting late & there was no one else around.  We ended the hike in pitch darkness because it took us so long!


When we got back Tommy's loose tooth was barely hanging on so I pulled it out.  He was SO excited for the tooth fairy to come.  She even left him a note with pixie dust.


 We were headed to my mom's house for Sunday dinner & the boys wanted to wear their matching shirts so I had to take a quick picture of our matching family. :)
 During Tommy's spring break we took the kids to the new Artitorium in town.  They made a few pictures both with crafts & with digital photoshop programs.
 They loved the video screens where they could be silly.





 It was a really cute place, but it is super small so it was a kind of quick trip!
 Mom wants to go to Disneyland for her 60th birthday so I did a Disney theme for her party with Pam, us, & Evan. 




1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

That art place looks so fun! Glad you guys got to go to Hawaii. Looks like it was beautiful. Also, that's so sweet of you to throw your mom a Disney party. I'll bet she just loved that.