October 4, 2015

July Happenings

July was crazy busy for us!  I hate having it so packed, but I also want to make the most of the best month of the year!  The kids did the summer reading program at the library & earned treats around town.
 We visited the zoo 1-2 times each month during the summer.


 The kids are obsessed with this egg. They beg to go play on it right when we get to the zoo so it is how I bribe them to walk & be good... it is the prize at the end!
 They love the rides right next to the zoo even though they are pretty sad!

 The kids, especially Whitney, could hardly wait for the Minions movie to come out.  They loved Despicable Me 1 & 2. Now they want to be them for Halloween as well which I think is perfect because there is 3 main ones & I have 3 kids!
 Tommy got to bring a few friends along too.
 I was a bit pessimistic about growing a garden, but Vic did a great job & the kids loved it.  We had a really good patch of raspberries & strawberries all summer long for them to pick.
 We went to Rigby Lake a few times.  The kids love it. They could spend all day there.


Vic got a Brave trip for his birthday so he went to Denver with his mission buddy Brytton, Jesse, & Mom & Dad. They went to 3 games in a row. He, of course, loved it!

 We went to my cousin Meg's wedding.  Everything was beautiful & tasty. We had a fun day, but I didn't take enough pictures ;/

 We had my Aunt Jill & all 3 of her kids come over for a BBQ & games. I was tickled pink. I LOVE this family & had so much fun! (sadly they are all the cousins that live the farthest away)
Mix this all in with going to the cabin every weekend & for a week vacation... and we were BUSY!

No comments: