January 25, 2016

Halloween Happenings

Whitney & Tucker got to go up to the cabin with my mom & Aunt Pam so Tommy and I had a day all to ourselves.  We went to the pumpkin patch that is really close to our house.  He loved that they had minion picture guys everywhere since we decided to be the minions this year!
 train ride around the fields
 Hay maze
 Silly boy loved feeding the chickens dead dried worms the best!


 I also had a few girl's nights to do Halloween paintings or crafts.  I was quite proud of how my painting turned out!

 Lana made these cute rice crispy treats for the kids.  They were quite impressed and kept asking me to make more.  I told them that was a special Grandma task!
 I tried to do a lot of their after school snacks with a Halloween theme.
 We've been trying to do every Sunday dinner at my mom's house and one of the weeks she surprised us with a Halloween spider dinner.
 We also did lots of fun themed art.


We went to Boo at the Zoo to see the lights and wound up winning the best family costume contest so we got $25 to Papa Murphy's!


No comments: