January 7, 2016

School Parties

Tommy had his first school carnival so we had to go see what that was all about!
 There was a lot of the exact same games in all of the classrooms. Toss the pumpkin, toss, the witch hat, etc. The kids didn't seem to mind.  They liked getting sugared out!
 I volunteered to do food so my Mom & Mark helped out with the doughnut stand, I did snow cones, & Vic did the mummy run.  Here is my spooky eyes for the night. (It was hard to get a picture of when I was smiling!)
 Then we had a class party a week later that was much more fun!  Here is "don't eat Pete"

 I was in charge of the food station and it has to be store made so we did vampire doughnuts.
 ...and the mom that did one of the games was late so I had to quickly split my station into two so I did food station, crafting, & shaving cream drawing!  I was too busy to enjoy Tommy much, but he had fun and that is what counts!
 The school does a Kindergarten parade every year where the big kids come out and cheer loudly for the cute little guys.  None of the kindergartners seemed to have a clue what was going on. They all seemed a bit confused as to what was happening!
 Tommy and his classmates.  Mrs. Jones is the witch.  She is a great teacher, we adore her!
Whitney had a party too, but I didn't help out at that one so I didn't get any pictures!  I thought it was funny that all of the girls in her class were princesses!  (She dressed up as Elsa for that party)

No comments: