January 26, 2016

Halloween

This year I decided to paint our pumpkins to match the characters that we dressed up as.  We were the 3 main minions from the new Minion movie.  I drew it free hand so I was very happy that they turned out pretty good!
 I made this minion background to cover our car for the church trunk or treat.  Tucker was Bob (the baby minion that carried around a teddy bear). Tommy was Kevin, the tallest one and Whitney was Stuart, the one eyed one.  They had a lot of fun with it!
 Grandma & Grandpa got involved again!  Mark was Dr. Nefario from Despicable Me, my mom was the caveman that the minions killed in the Minion movie, Vic was Gru, & I was Scarlet (from the new movie).
 Here is all the kids that came to our Halloween party on Halloween.
 Here is all of the adults that came dressed up... I guess I wasn't clear this year that all the adults were supposed to dress up too!
 We all did a game to share.  Here is the mummy run.
 Relay race to put a skeleton puzzle together
 Spooky snacks!
 Here is my attempt at fancy this year.
Same dip as last year because it was yummy!
 Destiny did bloody fingers & vampire teeth.
 Mom did these mummy hot dogs. 
 Here is our group that went trick or treating with us.
 Here is what people saw when these little cuties rang their doorbell!
 Sorting and trading the candies!

No comments: