February 2, 2016

November Happenings

We had a crazy busy fall so we didn't  have time to do fall clean up until mid November this year.  Last year Vic did it while I was at work so I didn't realize it would take the entire day to get it done!  I love my big trees, but they sure make a mess!!  I had 3 cute helpers.
 ...or messers.  They had fun "swimming" in the leaves.
 Vic planted a bunch of carrots this year and we got a lot of really weird carrots.  Here is a nice big one the kids were all proud of.  I am glad they didn't freeze before we dug them up!
 Can you believe a week later we were playing in this?!  Crazy Idaho.  I am thankful we had such a nice long fall though.

 Whitney still prefers to sit around and eat snow more than any other snow activity! (In the background you can see Vic making snowballs as the boys had fun with a snowball fight)
 Our first snowman of the season!
 Tucker filled up his potty chart so we got to go have an ice cream party.  I wish that meant he was fully potty trained, but he is a lot closer than the other two at this age.
 Grandma found a yummy pumpkin spice cookie recipe so they made a lot of cookies in November whenever she watched them!
 We made these cute chocolate turkeys for the people I visit teach and a few friends.
 Tommy brought home a turkey had to disguise and he said he wanted it dressed like "Flash".  I'm embarrassed to say that I had no idea who that was so I looked him up. He turned out pretty cute!
 I made this big turkey craft.  I was very intimidated to take on such a big project, but he's cute!
 We went and painted at Amber's studio.  Tucker was quite proud of his tiny little canvas.  He is obsessed with the color orange right now.
 The other kids did another turkey.  They improved a lot from last year.  Mom's wasn't done when we left so her's is half way there.
 Some tiny thing made Whitney mad and the entire way home this is what I saw so I took a picture when we got home.... mostly to show what I see a lot of!  She is a very happy and cute little girl, but tiny things make her mad a lot and she won't drop it so I'll see this face for quite awhile afterward!

No comments: