February 4, 2016

December Happenings

In December I was really busy with Christmas and Vic was working 6 days a week so things got a little crazy around here with the kids having some free time without supervision.
Tucker started frequently dressing up in Whitney's outfits, dresses and all!
 Found this picture on my iphone.... the tutu will let you know who that was.
 I was laying in bed one morning and I could hear the kids talking, but when I heard the front door open I leaped out of bed to see why and found these two dressed like this.  There was a snow storm in the night and they were ready to go play in it! ....they may have been a bit cold seeing how they had nothing but underwear under their snow pants!
 My rascals trying to make a sledding hill out of the driveway.  (They were very bored while I shoveled).
 I took this picture through a dirty windshield to show the amazing view we had while driving up to the cabin for New Year's Eve.
 Evan hauled the kids a long way and when he got tired he made them pull him.  I was impressed that the kids could do it!!
 Evan also decided to improve on our snow sled down the stairs and dug a bobsled trail down to the lake.  It made it a lot more fun! ....and yes, that is Vic in the back wearing my mom's purple snow suit.  He had his own pants there so I have no idea why he decided hers would be better!
 Beautiful view!
 Our Party Family!
 ...and our party group: my mom, Evan, Amber's kids, and the Draper family.  We celebrated the kid's New Year's Eve around 10pm and Evan made them a dance party in the basement. Then, after we put the kids to bed we all stayed up until 3am playing games!  That is the latest I've stayed up in a LONG time!!

No comments: