April 8, 2017

April Fools/ April Update

April Fools!  I love pranking my kids!  This year we told them that for April Fool's breakfast they had to eat a dinosaur egg.  They all sat there and dared each other before Tucker finally dug in and declared that dinosaur eggs were good.  The kids finally ate it and were tricked into thinking dinosaur eggs were really yummy until we finally told them it was yogurt and peaches!
 I also told them that for April Fool's Day we were going to eat dessert first and they were pretty excited about this pie.  I felt bad for a minute... second!
 It was actually meatloaf and potatoes, the kids were still really happy with it.
 For Dessert, we had corn dogs, the kids weren't fooled on this one, but still loved it.
 The temple open house attracted a few extra visitors in April.  Here's some cute visitors: our niece and great niece and nephew.
 Normally I have to get after the kids for licking the cool whip or cake bowl... here is Tucker licking out the ranch bowl.  I didn't notice until Whitney started making sounds... look at her face of disgust!

No comments: