March 31, 2017

March Happenings

I'm always getting after the kids to clean up the basement, but when I found them like this, how could one get mad?!  They look so cute with their stuffie/movie/sleepover all planned out!
 The kids couldn't wait to get out on their new 4 wheelers so we took them to the hills on a sunny day.


 We visited Vic's family in Twin Falls and hiked around Shoshone Falls.





 And another stuffie sleepover in Tommy's room.
 Spirit week at school... crazy hair day.  Tommy loved his, Whitney said she looked freaky and HATED her hair! (oops!)

 Tucker was feeling left out, so I did his hair for him too.
 Super hero day!
 Princess Day... Whitney felt that Tucker needed to be Elsa to compliment her Anna outfit!
 I finally had time to teach Whitney to braid hair.  She loves practicing and I like someone brushing my hair.
 Whitney had the sweetest kindergarten teacher.  Here is her report.

No comments: