July 17, 2013

Baby on the way!

Who would have thought that one day I would be SOooOOoOoOO excited about this "baby"!  We have had the single & for 2 years now I've been drooling over the double... well, after a rough trip with not enough hands we decided to finally bite the bullet & now my next "baby" is on his way at this very moment.  Woot, woot!  I haven't been this excited about a purchase in a LONG time!  Seriously, I could sing from the rooftops right now! I am already in love.....  I think I'll name him BOB :)

P.S. If my title fooled you into thinking I was prego, sorry for the disappointment.  
This baby factory is permanently shut down! ;D

3 comments:

Caleb and Lindsey said...

You nearly gave me a heart attack! The title fooled me for a second. This is one type of baby I wouldn't mind having either. :)

Will and Heidi said...

Looks like a nice one. It will be nice to have a double. I remember using your single one at island park and it was awesome!

Unknown said...

Bad title and it is so hard to read with that back ground. I'm glad it's not the cuddly sweet kind of baby. Congrats!