February 14, 2014

Christmas

We had the kids decorate the tree first this year.  It was quite entertaining to see how thoughtful they were in their decorating.

 
Tucker helped too!
 The finished product.  I should have taken this picture the other direction as it shows that the rest of the tree above their reach was empty!  They were so proud of it though :)
 I love free Santa's!  Here are the kids at a church party.


 When we got down to 6 days left until Christmas I had the kids make shapes to do a countdown.  They took down one of their shapes & did a Christmas craft every day up to Christmas Eve.


 This Santa was so great!  He just sits outside of his house every Friday & Saturday.  Tommy was too nervous to talk to him so he went & stuck his head inside the car & gave him a candy cane.

I had this adorable little tree downstairs & when I came home from work one day it was sad & bare like below:  
I didn't find all of the ornaments for a few days.... I finally found them in Little Miss Squirrel's drawers of course!
 Tucker had been trying to tear bows off of presents all month so he was quite happy when he got to tear his first one off at my dad's house.

 We left my dad's house late & the other 2 fell asleep, but Tommy was so excited to play with his blocks that he stayed up really late making different shapes.  My dad made him these lincoln logs, except they are WAY better & sturdier.  He should be the envy of every little boy!  Even adults have had fun playing with this set!
 Whitney thinks it is perfect for Minney Mouse, but Tommy has made them into train houses several times.  Take note that these houses are as big as Tommy!  They are much bigger than they look in the picture!
 Tommy had fun making crafts for the final touches of Christmas Eve dinner. 


 Christmas Morning. Santa spoiled us!



Mom made my favorite blueberry croissants :)
 My presents: This is the first time I did most of my own shopping & I sure enjoyed it even though there wasn't very many surprises!
 Vic got some nice braves stuff so he was happy.



 I rarely get a picture of all 3 of these guys in the same picture so I really like this one.
 Here is a random extra picture that makes me laugh.  I just gave all the kids baths & while I was getting the other 2 out this little guy wandered up the stairs & this is how I found him.  He thought he was pretty hilarious.  This naughty baby LOVES being naughty & the more you show disappointment, the more he laughs & smiles at you!


No comments: