February 18, 2014

Tucker Baby turned 1!

My baby turned 1!  
It is hard to believe as this year FLEW by.  I have really enjoyed having Tucker as a baby.  He is my last one so I really wanted to savor it & he made it so easy.  He is the happiest baby and always has a big grin on his face.  He also gives baby hugs which I LOVE!  I feel really bad I didn't do a big party for him like I did the other 2, but we've been too crazy busy for any major planning so my Mickey Mouse party will just have to wait until next year!
Here is my little cutie!!
 We had a low key night with Tucker's Grandma & Grandpa Miller & Great Grandma Hill.
We did dinner, cake, & presents.
 I really liked the lemon & raspberry cupcakes we did for Tommy's birthday so I did them again!

 After the kids helped him blow out the candle he grabbed the cupcake & ripped it to pieces.  Once Vic shoved a little in his mouth & he realized it was a treat, he shoved it all into his mouth!
Cute, messy birthday boy!! 

 He'd been attacking presents all week, but Whitney & Tommy were so excited & in Tucker's face that he didn't know what to think & had a hard time not getting distracted while opening up his gifts!
 Here he is with his presents.  The kids are really excited for him to have his own scout like theirs & they've had lots of fun playing with remote control Lightning McQueen.  It works out good because Tommy likes to drive it and Tucker & Whitney like to chase after it!
Happy Birthday my sweet, giant 1 year old!  Tucker is 22 pounds, 32 inches long, has 8 1/2 teeth, & 2 more on their way!  He walks really cute with his arms out for balance and says "mama" and "dada". He is in the 100%+ club for babies his age!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Tucker is darling, just like your other two children!
We went to Disneyland the 2nd week of November and it was great; not too crowded. It was fun because the had just put up the Christmas decorations and had the Christmas parade, shows, ect. but it was not packed like I hear it gets Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.

Ben and Becky said...

aww! what a cute, sweet little guy!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you guys are doing so well. I have been terrible with leaving comments and your updates are all from your old blogger url so I have to remember that you may be blogging and I don't know it :). I just fixed that problem now. Anyway, great job keeping up with the blog. I am finally finishing up the end of 2012 and excited to start 2013. You just keep inspiring me. Glad to hear you are closer to us now.