February 16, 2014

January Update

January FLEW by for us!  Vic was gone for the 1st week for his final week of training in Texas.  Then every spare day we had, we spent looking for houses & found one!  We close on it next month :)
Vic turned 34.  Since we still don't know anyone we kept his birthday low key w/ peanut butter bars & ice cream with the kids & my mom.   
 I surprised him with a fancy new road bike. Here he is getting fitted for it.
 We tried to think of exciting date ideas since this was our first date in months, but all we came up with was dinner & a movie!  It was fun though :)
 The next weekend we drove over to Twin Falls to see Vic's nephew play basketball.  I love watching high school basketball & can't wait until my boys are that age!
 Vic, Jesse, & Trish:
 We've had fun dragging my mom around to the library & little kid activities.  Here they are at Home Depot:
 Here we are for our superbowl party w/ Evan & our parents:
I had been eating so good until this day... how could one withdraw from the ultimate snacks?! I decided I like superbowl food better than any other holiday's food!
....even with this feast, I still lost 10 pounds in January. Woot, woot!

No comments: