April 1, 2016

Easter

Tommy wrote this letter to the Easter Bunny without letting me know.  I thought it was really cute!
 We had just gotten back from our Zion trip so Easter felt really rushed this year!  We got back in the afternoon and did the neighborhood flashlight hunt that night. It was really fun.
 I loved seeing all of the flashlights in the background!
 The next morning we went to two city egg hunts
 Tucker could have gotten plenty of eggs, but he insisted on walking past most of them to find only orange eggs!


 After we finished up the hunts we still had to make rice crispy eggs!
 Then we didn't get the eggs started until bed time so the kids were up late!
 Our finished product... Tucker insisted all of his be orange!
 Our Easter breakfast!  The kids loved my pancake surprise.
 Another clever chick hatching out of his egg.
 Our family all dressed up in pastels!
 cousins ready for the big hunt
 Tucker tried to go for all the orange eggs again, but we coaxed him into picking up more eggs.
 Whitney is obsessed with candy and she was flying around the yard!!!

 I didn't think I hid Vic's basket very hard, but he was the last to find his and I had to give him hot and cold hints.
 Look closely at our hair.... it was a COLD and WINDY day!!!
 Mom and I
 The excitement of checking out the eggs
 Here is our Easter feast!  We did some really cute dishes this year, bright bunt cake, strawberry "carrots" in dirt, and giant jello bunny.  Everything was super good too!

No comments: