April 20, 2016

Whitney's Birthday

Whitney had a super fancy party on the Saturday before her birthday so I didn't plan on doing much on her birthday, but Tommy could hardly stand that it was her real birthday so he went down to "the meadow"  (an empty lot) and picked her some flowers and picked out some special rocks for her. Whitney was so delighted that she insisted she go down too. They came back with plenty of flowers, dirt, and rocks!
 While Tommy was at school I took Whitney and Tucker out to lunch at her favorite restaurant... McDonald's!
 Then I let her buy her free toy with the birthday club coupon.
 I needed to buy some groceries and Whitney has been begging for an Elsa bike...  I told her I'd buy her one as soon as she'd ride without training wheels, but she has no desire to take them off and I'm worried she'll grow out of her Elsa stage by time she rides a bike without training wheels so I broke down and bought her a bonus birthday gift!
 We set up a little course for her to try out her new bike on.
 She is very possessive of her treats and does not ever want to share so it melted my heart when I found her little stash of birthday treat bags to take to school and share with her friends.  She was very happy to find out that I'd already bought treats and she got to keep her party snacks after all  :) What a sweetie.  She has really started to change and be a sweet little girl.

No comments: