April 30, 2016

Rigby Race

I got crazy out of shape the last 5 years so I decided to ease my way back into triathlons with 5K's.  I haven't ran one since high school so I was nervous to try one.  I told myself I'd be happy if I finished under 45 minutes so I was tickled pink when I was passing a lot of people and finished with 34 minutes!
 They had a fun bounce house and climbing wall for the kids while they waited to start their race.
 Here are my cute munchkins ready for to race.  They were in the last heat so Tommy was racing forward and passing people like crazy.  I videoed his race so I didn't get pictures of him. 
 Here is Whitney.  She is a fast little thing too!
 Here is Tucker... I think he was the very last one to finish!  He was so tiny, but he was determined to finish every obstacle.
 Since I didn't get pictures, I had the kids run the race again so I could get pictures of the 3 of them!


 Our running finishers!  I'm so proud of all 4 of us!

No comments: