May 1, 2016

April Happenings

April was a blur of busy activity!  We finished off our first flip house and sold it right away for $10,000 more than we were hoping to get, which was very exciting!... but very exhausting to have done most of the work ourselves!
[NEED TO GET FLIP PICTURE HERE]
My boss' wife has been wanting to go painting since Christmas so we finally made a date and went!  Here is my mom, me, Lori, & Destiny
 Destiny and Lori left on time and my mom & I stayed later to get our painting all the way done so here is the finished product!
 Vic took our boys and Destiny's boys to a monster truck show.
[NEED TRUCK SHOW PICTURE HERE]
Afterwards, Whitney was obsessed with wearing the ear muffs around the house all day for 2 weeks straight.  This is the look I got when I asked her to take them off for dinner!
 We bought and built a cedar playhouse for the kids.  They love it!
[NEED FINISHED PLAYHOUSE PICTURE HERE]
 I used to find train pictures on my camera and now I find dinosaur ones.  Gotta love my Tommy boy and his obsession with one toy at a time.
 The kids went to their cousin's build-a-bear party and they've never really loved stuffed animals, but after this party, they play with these bears all the time.  They love that they got their own name and birthday.
 Here is Tommy's buckled in for safety!
 ...and since Stella the bear has head phones on... that made Whitney obsess and love her ear muffs that much more!

No comments: