September 12, 2014

A wedding!

We haven't been to a wedding for a couple of years.  It seems so weird to be in a stage of birthday parties instead of weddings & baby showers! Vic's oldest niece, Jessa, got married in August.
Here she is with her little brother Jesse & her new husband Jordan at their Twin Falls reception.
 Vic has 30 nieces & nephews right now.  Here are the littlest ones including a great nephew on the left! (I'm a great aunt already!)
Florin, Tucker, Tommy, Whitney, Ender, & John
 I love Vic & the boys' matching ties! :)


 My super cheeser baby
This streamer wall was so cute & the kids had a ton of fun playing in it.  I'll definitely be using that for a birthday party idea!

 
 The next day we drove down to the SLC temple for her to be sealed and have another reception down there.  The temple grounds were beautiful, but I must have been too hot as I don't have any pictures of that!  Here is the night reception. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Tommy's smile as he is running through those streamers. You have such beautiful children. I can't imagine having 30 nieces and nephews, I only have 4.