September 12, 2014

Party Time!

We had lots of parties & play dates in August!  
Our library does some fun parties.  The first one we went to was a superhero party.
 Tommy's favorite game was freeze tag.  Whoever had the black cape froze people & then the superheros had to unfreeze them.
 The kids thought I was a pretty cool bad guy.

 Whitney's favorite was making her own superhero mask.
 Miss cross eyed wanted hers to look like Fancy Nancy's.

 The next week Will & Sam (their cousins) turned 5.  They had a really fun science birthday party.



Making Slime Flubber

 Glue Bubbles
 Gas bubbles
 The 3rd week they went to the Knights & Princesses party at the library. 
We saw our friends there too!
 I kept putting off making Tommy's knight costume until an hour prior so I raced to the store while Vic made & cardboard shield & then I cut out the felt, glued it on, & away we went.  I was so impressed with ourselves for such a quick project! :)
 Whitney still fits in her Cinderella costume from last year.
 We made cute dice to roll & let the kids tell their own fairy tale as long as they use the 4 pictures they rolled.

 The final party we had was the last week of August when I realized summer was over.  It was such a rainy August that we didn't swim much so I set up our pools one last time & had the neighbor kids over.



 Will, Sam, & Tommy had a ball going down on our floatie all together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When did you have the water party? I don't remember being invited. Was I still at the cabin with Uncle Charlie? It looks like it was a fun day.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I love the costumes you made. The library seems to have good activities for the kids.