February 27, 2015

January

In January I had a burst of energy to start the year with a fresh new start.  I deep cleaned a lot of things that I had been putting off, including cleaning the light fixtures & vents.  We finally put up most of our curtains, & we built shelves in most of the closets so I could truly organize them all.  We also painted 3 more rooms so we were busy!  On top of organizing & painting, I started to workout again & meal plan healthy meals.  I lost 8 pounds in a month!!! (3 of which I gained back after I broke my foot & got frustrated) ...but still 5 pounds down is better than 3 pounds up, ha!
Anyway, we had to say good bye to our crib for good so I took one last picture before we took it down.  It is such a sad piece of furniture to take down. I can't believe my baby phase is all done! (Besides diapers for another year!)
Vic turned 35!  We had a few friends over & let the kids run wild in the basement while we played games.  We haven't had a game night in ages so that was fun.  He insisted on ribbon jell-o & peanut butter bars.
  The library had a fundraiser for a princess Daddy/Daughter dance date so Vic took Whitney & she LOVED it!  We definitely need things to slow down so we can start doing dates with the kids more often!

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

Good for you on losing weight! Love the Daddy daughter picture. Such a fun thing for her.