February 27, 2015

Tucker's 2nd Birthday!

Tucker turned 2!  I am terrible at taking pictures during the party & I am so sad I didn't get pictures!  We had all 8 living grandparents at the party!  I really wanted a picture of all of them together for my kids' books, but I of course forgot!
 I planned on doing a big Mickey Party for Tucker, but he's been obsessed with Elmo so at the last minute I decided to join together my Cookie Monster & Lady Bug decorations to make Elmo! 
 I made this giant poster for the front door, but it was so cute we kept it inside.
Whitney & Ivy sporting their matching Elmo outfits. 
 I did some simple fun food ideas.
 Ice Cream Cake (this is all cool whip & Oreos on top).
 Elmo Cupcakes
 Everyone watched a slideshow of Tucker & we had a quiz to put these pictures in order.  I was hoping Vic would win this time, but Amber did!  We also did a quiz all about Tucker & Grandma Van Sickle got 1st & Grandma Miller got 2nd.... 
Vic got 3rd (come on Mr. Dad, you need to do better, ha!)
 I was surprised that Tucker insisted on being blind folded for this.  I guess he wanted to be like the big kids.  He loved it & wanted to do it over & over :)
 Tucker & his ice cream cake

 Cute present bag I made... can you believe I still have Cookie Monster from 4 years ago?!

 Tucker's present from us. (the bounce house, Hug-Me-Elmo was from Grandma)
 And his birthday haul... lots of Elmo fun!  He has been very entertained this week by every last present, but I'd have to say the Elmo train village has got quite heavy use.  His great Aunt gave it to him without realizing what a train loving house we have!
As a side note, here is Tucker's favorite look lately.  "Choo choo pajamas & boots"!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures! The party was awesome.

Unknown said...

I tried saving the pictures off the site, but it didn't work. Would you please e-mail them to me.