September 22, 2013

Magic Kingdom Day 2

We only got a few family pictures while we were there so this one cracks me up... at least more than half of us were smiling!
 On all of the rides Tucker loved getting a little glimpse of me.  It was like fast paced peek-a-boo for him!
 This was one of Tommy's favorite rides even though he couldn't really shoot anything.
 My dead serious alien shooters
 I thought it was cute that Tommy wanted his picture with this guy every time we got off this ride.
Tucker's 1st carousal  ride... with no one holding him on!! 
 I love that my kids are finally to the stage that they are asking for their pictures to be taken... even if it is the same one as the day before :)
LOVED my little princess!
   I LOVE this picture!  Happy Princess with her #1 adoring fan, Vic.  She has her daddy wrapped SO very tightly around her little finger & she knows it!
 We went on the carousal so many times that Tommy started doing yee-haas & pulling back & forth, he loved it. 
 Teacups was the kids 2nd favorite ride so we went on that lots too.
 Magical moment for me right here... Tucker was adorable every time there was fireworks.  His head would shoot back & forth to follow wherever the next firework was & had a big grin on his face the whole time.  SUPER cute baby.... LOVE him!
 Whitney is quite the little dance queen so dancing plus characters put her on cloud 9.
 Tucker seemed to like the characters, but I think he likes everyone :)
 All 5 of us still smiling after 10pm!!!  We had another magical day!
Other notes from the day:  Tommy again wanted nothing to do with the characters & would hide behind our legs to get away from them.  Whitney was super cute with the characters with a giant adorable smile stuck on her face, especially when she met Cinderella.  We took a 6 hour lunch break this time & had fun shopping at the outlet malls & Tommy got special one on one time playing in the pool.  Tommy had looked forward to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad so we let him go on it, but I don't know why after he was so scared the day before w/ the mini roller coaster... he hated it & when anyone asked him what his favorite part was he was too traumatized to remember the fun parts, all he ever replied was "I don't like the big scary rides!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Whitney is adorable. It looks like I could use one of your family pics for an 8x10 for my family picture wall. Will you please e-mail me your favorite one so I can get it printed? The one on the wall now is 2 years old.