September 30, 2013

Meeting Disney Characters!

One of my favorite parts of our entire vacation was watching Whitney's face light up at the sight of any character.  Every time there was a parade or we did a visit I told Vic that the trip was worth it just to see her light up & fully feel the magic of Disney!  
Minney Mouse was one of our first stops.

 Whitney's favorite was the princess room. She danced for each princess before she got her picture with them.

 When she met Cinderella she was sure to point out that she was dressed up like her & that she had a Cinderella doll.  I told Cinderella that she was Whitney's favorite & she really hammed it up & spent a lot of time with her. If I could tip a princess I would have!!!
Here is a movie of Whitney meeting her favorite character. 
(She asks to watch Cinderella every night before bed)
 Whitney was on CLOUD 9 during this moment!
Then after Cinderella got done doing multiple pictures with Whitney, she danced with her again! 
YAY Cinderella! :)

 Tucker liked the characters too!

 Tommy loves all of the characters on TV, but he was terrified of them.  I thought since he was dressed like Jake & everyone kept calling him that, that he might warm up to him a bit more, but he still was not happy to see him!
 He at least stood by McQueen, but did the potty dance the entire time.
 ...and FINALLY Goofy was the only character that he decided he was really excited to go see & was really happy about getting his picture with him & afterwards he kept saying how much he liked Goofy & how he was silly & not scary.  I thought that was funny because he is the tallest character there.
 I was disappointed that this is the only Mickey Mouse picture we got, especially because I bought a fancy Mickey frame to put our family picture in it for our front room!
 Guess we'll have to use this one instead!!

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

I love the pics of Whitney meeting Minnie and the princesses. That's what always makes it great! Too bad Tommy was afraid, I'm sure next time you go he'll be fine. Looks like Tucker was his usual dream baby self for you :)